carpet cleaning Arizona Scottsdale Trusts!
UPHOLSTERY AND AREA RUGS
1st Choice Carpet Cleaning Scottsdale
Upholstery and Area Rugs
But worry not; we can make even the dirtiest couches and area rugs look new. Here are the steps involved in our upholstery and area rugs procedure:
- Preinspection: Before cleaning your upholstery or area rugs, we inspect them to determine the method we need to use. In this step, we also check the fabric type since some fabrics are chemical-sensitive.
- Color Fastness: After preinspection, we conduct a Color Fastness test to find out the best and safest cleaning method for your upholstery.
- Pre-Conditioning: We condition the fabric to break up the dirt so that the extraction step ensures efficient cleaning.
⦁ Soil Extraction: In this step, we extract dirt from the upholstery, leaving the fabric clean. We also inspect the fabric at intervals to check if there are any remaining stops.
- Spot Removal: If there are any stubborn spots in the upholstery, we will treat the fabric an additional time.
- Fabric Protector: We also apply a fabric protector to prevent any stains, spills, or spots in the future.
- Fabric Drying: After cleaning, we also dry the rugs and upholstery fabric so that you can put your cushions and furniture back soon after.
- Inspection: Finally, we inspect the fabric to check if any spots or stains are left behind.